Employees in this role ensure the successful completion of marketing initiatives to effectively support client business plans.
To succeed in this role, candidates will:
- Assist in the creation, execution and measurement of targeted marketing campaigns that align with client business objectives.
- Serve as marketing point-of-contact for assigned business segments.
- Proactively identify marketing opportunities within assigned business segments and recommend solutions.
- With minimal supervision, execute a range of marketing tactics, including direct mail, email, content development, events, web-based lead generation, and more.
- Track, analyze and compile reporting on campaign performance for client review.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a four-year college or university
- Excellent communication , organizational , and interpersonal skills
- Skilled in Microsoft Office applications with the ability to quickly learn Foundry26 preferred web-based tools, including Wrike, Box and Evernote
- 3-5 years experience in professional marketing environment
- Self-motivated, organized and detail-oriented
- Working knowledge of marketing processes and campaign development
- Previous copywriting and graphics experience a plus
This position is full-time and includes a competitive salary and benefits package. This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Additional duties may be assigned .Foundry26, LLC is a marketing consultancy located in Salem, Virginia, USA, and is an EEO/AA employer. All qualified individuals including minorities, females, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Qualified applicants should email resume to email@example.com