Ideal candidates will have a solid foundation branding, composition and project management.
This position is responsible for seamlessly converting ideas into images, layouts and other designs. The successful candidate should have an intimate understanding of how marketing campaigns work, especially in the retail sector, to support our clients. Extensive experience with Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign, specifically with mockups and multimedia presentations. Seeking candidates with a minimum of a Associate Degree in Graphic Design, Marketing or related field preferred. 2+ years of experience in professional commercial design, preferably with a marketing or creative agency, preferred.
To succeed in this role, candidates will:
- Self-starter, able to work with limited supervision.
- Experience working with WordPress and Kintecto templates preferred.
- Strong project management skills; able to work simultaneously on 5+ projects, based on client workload with multiple deadlines on a variety of advertising medium.
- Must be highly creative, handling the visual aspects of marketing materials, websites and other media, including infographics.
- Able to adjust to changing work priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to build strong relationships and partner with other internal departments and personnel.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Must meet physical requirements for the job, including the ability sit or stand for prolonged periods of time. Able to lift, carry and maneuver items up to 20 pounds in weight.
- This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Additional duties may be assigned