The primary purpose of this position is to lead the development, direction, planning and evaluation of customer analysis activities to support and facilitate Foundry26 data strategy. This position plays a key role in customer analysis, customer segmentation/valuation, and directs and executes the innovative design and development of modeling & analysis projects which translates analytical outputs into strategic sales and marketing investment recommendations.
- Maintain and improve existing Dealership Metrics reporting processes and outputs.
- Use Tableau or Microsoft PowerBI to develop dashboards with usable, integrated interfaces to help Leadership monitor key metrics.
- Develop, execute and measure effectiveness of marketing reporting strategy including creating and distributing templates and dashboards and constructing and sharing standard reports.
- Work closely with Marketing, Sales Leadership, and other parts of the organization to develop recommendations based on valid and reliable market, consumer, and macroeconomic research data sources.
- Assist in the preparation of marketing campaigns, forecasts, competitive activity, and market research.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Access and Excel
- Proficient in SQL query building, data extraction and manipulation techniques; previous data mining and analysis experience preferred.
- Understanding of basic statistical analysis.
- Experience AS/400 operational system preferred.
- Knowledge of data management and governance strategies.
- Highly organized and detail orientated
- Demonstrates a creative approach to problem solving
- Polished written and oral communication skills
- 4-year Bachelor’s Degree / Advanced degree in Statistics, Economics, Operations Research or Marketing preferred
This position is full-time and includes a competitive salary and benefits package. This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Additional duties may be assigned. Foundry26, LLC is a marketing consultancy located in Salem, Virginia, USA, and is an EEO/AA employer. All qualified individuals including minorities, females, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.