Customer Service Representative
Employees in this role will deliver top-notch customer service while generating interest in various product offerings.
To succeed in this role, candidates will:
- Effectively manage high outbound call volumes (150+ per day) while providing customer support for inbound communication through phone, email and online chat inquiries
- Generate sales leads
- Document all customer interactions within CRM tool
- Maintain customer records and update account information as necessary
- Conduct follow-up interviews regarding specified products/services as required
- Excellent communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications with the ability to quickly learn Foundry26 preferred web-based tools, including Salesforce, Wrike, Box and Evernote
- Self-motivated, organized and detail-oriented
- 1-3 years experience in a professional customer service or sales environment preferred
- Associate's degree preferred
This position is full-time and includes a competitive salary and benefits package. This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Additional duties may be assigned. Foundry26, LLC is a marketing consultancy located in Salem, Virginia, USA, and is an EEO/AA employer. All qualified individuals including minorities, females, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.