Client Relationship Manager
Ideal candidates will have a solid foundation in client support,client acquisition and project management.
To succeed in this role, candidates will:
- Provide clients with world-class account support, adding value by effectively communicating the statuses of complex marketing campaigns
- Coordinate projects from creation to completion, ensuring finished products and delivery times meet or exceed client expectations
- Grow the client base, performing outbound sales efforts as needed• Develop strong relationships with clients to maintain/grow revenue and upsell additional services• Work with Foundry26 team to analyze campaign performance and report on positive trends, making optimization recommendations where possible• Compile and deliver post-campaign results for clients as required• Manage client inquiries and proposal requests
- Bachelor’s Degree from a four year college or university
- Excellent communication skills
- Expert with Microsoft Office, and ability to quickly learn Foundry26 preferred web-based tools including Wrike, Box and Evernote
- 3-5 years experience in marketing or sales environment
- Self-motivated, organized and detail-oriented
- Working knowledge of marketing processes and campaign development preferred
- Previous copywriting experience a plus
This position is full-time and includes a competitive salary and benefits package. This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Additional duties may be assigned. Foundry26, LLC is a marketing consultancy located in Salem, Virginia, USA, and is an EEO/AA employer. All qualified individuals including minorities, females, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.